Goals and Objectives:
• Goal of Waqf e jadid is 100% participation, therefore all Lajna Nasirat and children under 7 (nanha mujahid/mujahida) and on behalf of marhumeen should be encouraged to make pledges and contribution to this blessed scheme.
• Create awareness in members regarding this scheme, and its purpose
• Awareness of the Tehrik should be conveyed in all Majalis through sermons of beloved Hazur (aba), Jamat articles and multimedia
Methods to Achieve goals
• Try to make personal contacts and encourage members to take part in the blessed scheme
• Yom e waqf e jadid should be hold quarterly.
• Ashra Waqf e jadid should be hold as suggested by Head quarters.
• Awareness should be raised among children as part of nanha mujahid and mujahida scheme which was announced by Huzur e aqdas on the 4th of jan2008.
• Encourage members to pay on behalf of the Muharameen (deceased)
Reports and Other guidelines:
• Majlis sec Waqf e jadid should be regular in their reports.
• Reports need to be submit on 10th 0f April 10th of August and 10th of December.
• Annual report should be submitt on 10th of January.
• Reports must be on proper report forms. No self made or photos of report would be accepted.
• I will be providing materials to you via emails and whatsapp messages it is your responsibility to check for my mails and messages and forward all information to all members
Details of nanha mujahid and mujahida
• Nannah Mujahid/ Mujahida (under 7)
• $100 or over (Saffe Awwal) ,
• $75 (saffe Doam)
• Atfal/ Nasirat aged between 7 -15 contributing $100 or more
• Waqfe Nau children contributing $100 or more