As per Huzoor e Anwar’s (atba) instructions, the Department of Umoore Talibaat is currently being established in Lajna Imaillah Australia. While this department has existed in our Constitution, it is a new department in our Auxiliary in Australia and relates to educational matters.
The Rules and Regulations as outlined in the Constitution are 115A. Duties of Secretary Umoore Talibaat shall be as follows:
- Secretary Umoore Talibaat should be one who is involved in the field of teaching or learning.
- Secretary Umoore Talibaat shall make arrangements for the education of female students who are illiterate.
- Secretary Umoore Talibaat shall strive to bring back into education those female students who leave education after secondary school.
- Secretary Umoore Talibaat shall endeavour to provide guidance to female students in every country from school level to higher education level and shall try to resolve their general issues.
- All matters related to female students shall be resolved under the supervision of Secretary Umoore Talibaat.
- Sho’ba Umoore Talibaat shall be influential in organising seminars in educational institutions on topics related to Tabligh and social issues and shall provide guidance to female students in their efforts to advance the cause of service to mankind.
- The Ahmadiyya Muslim Women’s Student Association shall work under Secretary Umoore Talibaat.
- Election of Office Bearers AMWSA shall take place every year at the time of Annual Ijtema and approval of elected members shall be obtained from Hadhrat Khalifat ul Masih.
- All Office Bearers of AMWSA shall be from among the female students.
- Secretary Umoore Talibaat shall keep a complete record of all the female students under the Ahmadiyya Muslim Women’s Student Association.
Note: Sho’ba Umoore Talibaat shall also be established at Majlis Level.