(Tehrik e jadid year begins on 1st of November and ends on 31st of October)
- Goal for Tehrik e Jadid is 100% participation, therefore all lajna, nasirat and children under 7, nanna mujahid/nanni mujahida and those intending to pay on behalf of marhumeen should be encouraged to make their pledge and contribute to this scheme.
- Ashra Tehrik e jadid should be organised quarterly, with the purpose is to create awareness about the scheme amongst members
- Reports should be received regularly
- Majalis members must be educated about the scheme. Please dedicate 10 minutes in the Majlis/Halqa monthly meetings to read excerpts from Huzur’s (atba) sermons and/or present multimedia presentations regarding Tehreek e Jadeed
- Some information regarding Tehrik e Jadeed will be provided to you via emails; Majalis secretaries must forward this information to all members
- All majalis must organsie Tehrik e Jadeed month in February every year. The purpose of this day is to raise awareness about the blessed scheme and to make sure we are passing on the information effectively. Please provide a detailed report of this program with your monthly report.
- Awareness must be raised amongst parents of newly born children to be included in the blessed scheme.