The aims of the Tarbiyyat syllabus are to:
· Encourage Lajna members to understand the purpose of our creation, love of Allah through remembering Allah throughout the day.
· Encourage members to bring family harmony to raise righteous children.
· Encourage members to integrate into Australian Society while upholding Islamic customs.
· Encourage members to understand, it’s time to reflect on self-reformation and well-being for children.
· Encourage members to understand the social peace is a collective responsibility.
· Promote understanding modern days issues and finding solution according to Islamic teachings.
· Encourage members to dress modestly in an Islamic manner. Observe purdah and maintain hayaa on all occasions