Goals and Objectives
- In a virtual mulaqat with beloved Hadhrat Khalifatul Masih V (aba) in December 2019, Hadhrat Khalifatul Masih V (aba) asked about the Lajna contribution and said, “You should fix your own targets.” So, as per beloved Huzoor(aa) instructions and respected National Sadr Sahiba’s guidance, Lajna Imaillah Australia has been given their targets.
- Goal of Waqf e jadid is 100% participation, therefore all Lajna, Nasirat and children under 7 (Nannha Mujahid/Mujahida) and on behalf of marhumeen should be encouraged to make pledges and contribute to this blessed scheme.
- Create awareness in members regarding this scheme, and its purpose
- Awareness of the Tehrik should be conveyed in all Majalis through sermons of beloved Hazur (aba), Jamat articles and multimedia
Methods to Achieve goals
- Try to make personal contacts and encourage members to take part in the blessed scheme
- Yom-e-Waqf-e-jadid should be held quarterly.
- Ashra Waqf-e-jadid should be held as suggested by Headquarters.
- Awareness should be raised among children as part of Nannha Mujahid and Mujahida scheme which was announced by Huzur e aqdas on the 4th January 2008.
- Encourage members to pay on behalf of the Muharameen (deceased)
Reports and Other guidelines
- Majlis sec Waqf e jadid should be regular in their reports.
- Reports need to be submit on 10th 0f April, 10th of August and 10th of December.
- Annual report should be submitted on 10th of January.
- Reports must be on proper report forms. No self made or photos of report would be accepted.
- I will be providing materials to you via emails and whatsapp messages. It is your responsibility to check for my mails and messages to forward all information to all members.
Details of Nannha Mujahid and Mujahida
• Nannah Mujahid/ Mujahida (under 7)
• $100 or over (Saffe Awwal)
• $75 (saffe Doam)
• Atfal/ Nasirat aged between 7 -15 contributing $100 or more
• Waqfe Nau children contributing $100 or more